About UsThe Association of Structural Pest Control Regulatory Officials is a professional association
comprised of the structural pest control regulatory officials of any of the fifty states.
- promote better understanding and efficiency in the administration of laws and other
written documents of regulatory authority between states concerning the control and
eradication of pests of structures and their immediate environs;
- promote the protection of the health and welfare of the citizens of each state;
- promote the protection of the environment against the misuse of pesticides;
- promote a more professional standard for the structural pest control industry; and,
- promote, conduct, and evaluate research consistent with the purposes stated herein.